Body Sculpture BR3010 Rower & Gym
Introduction -The area of fitness therapy has seen some of the dual purpose rowing machines designed to help in the general fitness and at the same time help improve the overall health of an individual. One of such dual purpose rowers is the Body Sculpture BR3010 Rower & Gym. The rowing machine is generally designed to keep the user fit and at the same time provide the cardiac health and the general body physical health which is important for an individual’s well being.
What are the general features of the rower?
- Foldable Rower & Gym, this is important in keeping the space occupied at minimum and at the same time assists in easy storage.
- Full instructional DVD included helping the user in quick understanding of some of the functional points of the rower.
- Adjustable Resistance helps the rower achieve the best rowing experiences ever.
- Gym function works arms, chest, back, shoulders and legs
- On board computer monitors: Time, Stroke Count, Total Count, Calories, Scan
- Large pivoting footplates with secure strap which are essential in holding the user in the right position.
What it does
- The rowing machine helps in the
- Improvement of cardiac health by increasing the rate of blood flow.
- Improves the general fitness by exercising all parts of the body.
- Relief of the body pains especially spinal pains.
What is the cost of the rowing machine?
The rowing machine is among the cheapest if you do not consider Chinese rowers. The price is a paltry $199 in most online stores with Amazon giving some of the greatest offers and a discount of 40% which is so amazing.
Is it effective?-the rower considering its counterparts is lacking in some of the essential features of a good rowing machine, for instance the computer display system .This has in turn rendered it a poor quality rowing machine with most of its buyers falling within the category of the low income groups, or just those who don’t care to monitor the exercise progress. The features are also the determinants of the price of a rowing machine. It is upon the buyer to choose what best fits their needs.
Conclusion-the rowing machine is worth trying but if you are looking for some features, this might not be for you.